Procedure to Submit Manuscript
Nigerian Journal of Engineering Science and Technology Research operate both on-line and physical system of administration, Authors are hence at the liberty to choose the most convenient approach to submit their manuscript for approval and review. However we encourage authors to always make use of the on-line platform as it is easier to reach us and it also ensures quick response.
In order to be able to submit your manuscript via our on-line platform, you will be required to follow the following steps:
- Use the Join Now to create a NJESTR Profile.
- After you have created a profile, you will then be required to Verify your email and Login
- Once logged in the System Help will guide you in submitting your manuscript and on the different payment method accepted by NJESTR
In order to be able to submit your manuscript via our physical office, you will be required to follow the following steps:
- Mail your Manuscript with your contact information to our office
Office of the Dean, SEET MAUTECH, Yola
PMB 2076 Yola, Adamawa State,
- Once we get a copy of your manuscript, our staff will contact you and give you the payment procedure.
- If your payment is confirmed, you will be contacted with a unique Document Identifier (A unique number) that will assist you in monitoring your manuscript status.
- Upon acceptance, you will be required to make a deposit to enable reviewing of your manuscript by our team of reviewers.
- Reviewers will contact you via email to effect any correction for final acceptance.
- If found satisfying, your manuscript will be published in the next Journal Issue to be published and you will be contacted and given a copy.
Mode of Operation